Sierra County, NM Residents
*With 2-year commitment. Additional modem rental required for $7.50/month.
Contact customer service for complete details.
NM, AZ, CO, NV Residents
(scroll down to confirm we serve your area)
*Speeds may vary by market and your location within the market. Modem rental and installation fees apply. ** Available in limited areas.
Now Serving … Sign Up Today!
San Luis Downtown
Chichiltah (David Skeet)
Did you know? We connect businesses, too! Contact us at 833-650-0480 for customized recommendations and pricing.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a government funded program by the FCC to help offset the cost of broadband services for eligible households during COVID-19.
The program was originally referred to as the FCC’s Emergency Broadband Benefit but has changed to the Affordable Connectivity Program and will provide a discount of up to $30 (previously $50) per month towards broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for eligible households on Tribal lands.
Who will qualify for ACP funds?
A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations; or
- Households that qualified for the Emergency Broadband Benefit due to a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020 or by meeting the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s COVID-19 program will need to re-qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
If you would like to enroll in ACP click the eligibility link getinternet.gov